1. I’m thankful for last Sunday’s encouraging message on Paul’s prayer for the Ephesians. It really helped to redirect my prayers for myself and for others this week. I’ve been challenged to pray especially for inner strengthening to be able to fully comprehend God’s love through Christ.
2. I’m thankful for the awesome VBS our kids got to participate in last week. I got to join Marcus in his class and was floored by how Teacher Jean was able to relay such wonderful truths to little 3 year-olds. I was very blessed. Audrey also came home talking about what she learned and it was obvious that it was a special time for her.
3. I’m thankful for the summer weather and being able to dip in the pool.
Audrey’s been taking swim lessons with her bud Jacob. She is by far the worst swimmer in the class, but she thinks she is HOT STUFF when she slightly dips her face in the water.
4. I’m thankful that Marcus started at his new school yesterday. The teacher said that he had a great first 2 days and that he’s acclimating well to the class. Marcus is also doing well in his new walker and actually says “walk, walk” because he wants to strut his stuff to the classroom rather than being pushed in his stroller.
5. I’m thankful that Marcus has managed to use the potty a handful of times now. This morning, after he flushed the toilet, he said “Bye-bye, pee-pee.”